Know for its cheap international payment with fair and no hidden fees, Transferwise has more than 4 millions happy customers. Their last new services is the borderless account. You get one account to send money, receive money, and spend around the world up to 8x cheaper than the banks. With this account, you have access to IBAN from Australia, Britain, the EU, US and New Zealand so you have no fees when sending and receiving money from these countries. Moreover, you can hold you money in 40 different currencies.
- Free to pay with currencies in your account
- Free ATM withdrawals up to £200 per 30 days
- Only pay a small conversion fee when you convert your money — typically between 0.35% and 2%
- Automatically convert your money at the real exchange rate
- Accepted anywhere in the world that accepts Mastercard
Definitely one of the best borderless services, Tranferswise borderless account is a perfect fit for expats, freelancer or even migrants. You have different IBAN to get paid with access to more than 40 currencies. The only thing you have to pay are the conversion fee that are way below than traditional banks and transparent.
Apple Pay is available only for US customers.